Get to know us! We might be just the right fit to work together!
Our Tag line: Pasadena (and the surrounding communities) are more than just a Pretty Place!
Our Vision: Community building through authentic connection and support.
Mission: Pretty in Pasadena aims to support all things local by being the premier community builders of our local area. We strive to grow authentic relationships by connecting with and supporting local businesses, organizations, nonprofits, influencers and personalities. We encourage collaboration and support between all of our connections.
What We Believe:
- We believe we can all grow beautifully together.
- We believe collaboration over competition creates the type of community we want to endorse.
- We believe that we can help our community by being genuine and authentic.
- We believe that we can foster friendships and a community that encourages the support of all things local!
Who are we?
We are social community builders who are available for local collaborations and events. We are best friends, neighbors, living locally and celebrating our community.
Where is our presence online?
- Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)
What do we do?
We celebrate our local community! We do this by attending events and openings, visiting historical places, participating in experiences, etc. and sharing them with our audience.
Pretty in Pasadena regularly collaborates with community partners to deliver content to our audience, and potential partners include businesses, organizations or individuals.
We have different levels of collaboration, but each interaction and connection is customized to the experience and for our agreements. In order to be a collaborator or partner each entity we work with must meet certain requirements and fit within our Pretty in Pasadena brand. For application please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Giveaway to our followers/audience
- Experience-Driven Feature (product, service, place or event) where we attend, experience and participate.
- Limited partnership: Typically an experience, or an event giveaway that spans several weeks, and also includes our participation.
- Annual partnership: (nonprofit organizations) Current: Five Acres (2018 partner) and Junior League of Pasadena
PIP brand is not directly for hire. In order to maintain our authenticity and our ethical code, you cannot pay for sponsored content with Pretty in Pasadena. We only feature and work with people, businesses and organizations that we truly stand behind.
Mackenzie and Michelle (the brand) are for hire. (guest writers, on camera, and on air personalities)
Current Audience as of Feb 2018:
Our audience is the following: 80/20 women/men
Our code of ethics for advertisements with Pretty in Pasadena branded media: We only do ads on our podcast, blog and newsletter. Sponsorships for the podcast will be available soon! All applicable ads must meet certain requirements and guidelines that fall in line within the Pretty in Pasadena Brand.
Advertising policy for Pretty in Pasadena branded media:
- Advertising is currently available on our podcast, blog and newsletter.
- All potential ads will be subject to our code of ethics which includes requirements and guidelines consistent with the Pretty in Pasadena brand.
Sponsorships for the podcast will be available soon. If you are interested in advertising with or sponsoring Pretty in Pasadena, please contact email@example.com.